The Ultimate Chronograph Stopwatch is my third Android app. This app is an extremely useful stopwatch for amateur as well as professional racers.
It’s got a really long name and even longer list of features.
The features are
- Save a default user!
- Store multiple user data!
- Calculate total time, average time as well as fastest lap on the device itself!
- Overhauled UI!
- Upto 5 separate individual stopwatches all running with different lap times!
- Each individual stopwatch can be called and customized at any time!
- Save lap times in an extremely simple to read .csv file!
- Two click e-mail lap times to your specified email!
- E-mail lap times to multiple recipients!
- View past lap times on the device itself!
- Re-sort past lap times!
- Delete lap times!
- Price: FREE forever!
- Open source (Coming soon)!
- Many more features coming soon!
Previous Lap Times
Auto Start all timers.
I have added the ability to auto start all timers to my app.
How to use it.
- Open the app.
- Open the menu.
- Tap “Set Preferences”.
- Make sure that you have more than one timer active.
- Tick “Auto Start”.
- Go back.
- Set the racer name for all the timers.
- On “Timer 1″, tap “Click here to continue”.
- Tap the “Start” button.
- Move to each remaining timer and tap the “Click here to continue” button.
- You will notice that they have all started at the same time.
- This is the only way to do this otherwise the app will not work as intended.
I know this method to start all timers at once seems odd but it is the only way to do this right now and maintain maximum backward compatibility with older devices.
If you have any questions/comments/suggestions tell me in the comments section below.
I do not earn anything from the Android Market and create apps for the enrichment of the community and for the love of it.
If you enjoyed using this amazing app or any of my apps, please consider making a small donation.
You can make your donations here.